This role for Design Director will work across multiple category areas for the business and multiple accounts.
It is a newly created position to further progress the business so plays an integral part within the company's strategy.
The client is a well established fashion supplier covering ladieswear across multiple product areas.
They supply to some of the biggest names on the highstreet and have offices across the world.
This role will sit within their Central London Head Office and you will have the opportunity to work internationally.
The job of Design Director will involve:
- Continuous research and trend presentations
- Working with the designers, sales team and senior management
- overlooking the company's designer network across all countries and create a common platform
- Monthly trend spotting
- Attend all fabric and trim shows
- Catwalk research presentations seasonally
- Presenting to all new and key clients
- Training the designers
- creating systems and process
- Sample shopping and research across all fashion destinations
The ideal applicant for this role will be:
- A Head of Design looking for a step up or a Creative/Design Director looking for a new challenge
- From an established fashion retailer or large highstreet fashion supplier
- Creative as well as process orientated
- Able to commute in to Central London as well as travel internationally
- Have extensive ladieswear experience
Highly competitive salary