Garment Technologist -Denim brand - London
Are you a Garment Technologist with experience in Denim looking to join to really exciting, young fashion brand?
Based in Kensington and established only around 2 years ago, this minimalistic menswear and womenswear fashion brand include garments with a focus on clean lines and relaxed silhouettes, based on Scandinavian designs. This is an amazing opportunity to become a member of a growing team that is quickly growing in popularity and developing a loyal customer following.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Garment Technologist will work efficiently and confidently.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Run/Arrange Fit meetings for all proto's/SMS/PPS
- Ensure all products are approved for bulk production, colours/fabrics are signed off
- Source fabrics and liaise with suppliers
- Travel abroad when necessary
- Generating Tall and Petite specs for AW16 and seasons moving forward following mistakes from previous seasons
- Knowledge of Zedonk
- Must have a strong knowledge and experience with Denim
- Previous experience working with factories in the Far East
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive nature, confident and efficient worker
- A good knowledge and understanding of the commercial market
- 5 years' experience in similar role
The Package :
- £23-29k DOE
- Start date ASAP
Apply for Garment Technologist -Denim brand - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly