This role of multi-channel merchandiser is to ensure that the right stock is in the right place at the right time. You will be responsible for driving sales on the website and aiming to optimize stock and range plan effectively.
The client is a top clothing and accessories retailer with a large number of stores and a highly successful website.
They are known for highstreet fashion and stock both their own product and other brands.
The company suits people who are looking for a dynamic and fast paced environment, where they can have a genuine voice and in put.
The role of multi-channel merchandiser will:
- Be responsible for planning and trading product across the website
- Working within the wider product merchandising team and contributing the voice of online within meetings
- Working closely with the buyer on lessons learnt
- Formulate range plan
- Responsible for sales, mark down, profit and intake
The ideal candidate for multi-channel merchandiser will:
- Be a merchandiser with online experience
- Work within a retailer or fashion business
- Be very analytical and passionate about product
- Experience managing an Assistant Merchandiser
- Able to commute to North London