JUNIOR ACCOUNT/MERCHANDISING ASSISTANT - FAST FASHION - MANCHESTER
You will be a Fashion graduate with some work experience looking to develop into Account Management.
Raising orders with factories in the UK and overseas.
Liaising with buyers and suppliers.
Maintaining the critical path.
Ordering and checking labels and tickets.
Maintaining the daily intake/outgoing sample log efficiently.
Assisting with sales appointments ensuring that they run effectively and
smoothly, including all follow up.
Other general admin duties, as required.
You will have:
- Have a good eye for fashion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and process
- Self-motivated, highly organised, results-oriented, and able to work independently, prioritise and work towards sales targets.
- Be presentable and confident dealing with customers face to face in addition to being commercially minded to help increase sales
- Have excellent computer literacy
- Enjoy working in a small team, be very hands-on and flexible in the role
Apply for JUNIOR ACCOUNT/MERCHANDISING ASSISTANT - FAST FASHION - MANCHESTER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly