My clients are looking for an established E-commerce Merchandiser to join their rapidly growing team! Specialising in womenswear, they are currently the UK’s fastest growing retailer! Based in Central London and offering a salary circa £40k, the ideal candidate will have experience working in a high volume / fast paced fashion environment at E-commerce Merchandiser level.
The role would see a talented E-commerce Merchandiser working within a trend-led fast paced growing women's fashion brand offering footwear, accessories and apparel.
The ideal E-commerce Merchandiser will:
1. Ensure all aspects of strategic planning and trading are met
2. Develop and manage range content
3. Be involved in agreeing all financial macro targets with the E-commerce Merchandising Controller
4. Help to train and develop the departmental merchandising team
5. Ensure standards of performance are achieved across the department.
If you're an E-commerce Merchandiser who is currently looking for a new challenge with great career prospects and progression then this could be the Merchandiser role for you.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply ASAP to allison at cvukgroup.com
Apply for E-commerce Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly