Assistant Store Manager
Working at Jack Wills is more than just a job; it’s a way of life, and being an Assistant Store Manager you’ll support the Store Manager to drive results and your career forward. It’s about bringing the Jack culture to life in your store, being passionate about learning to lead your team and inspiring your team to deliver exceptional customer service and outstanding results through your passion and dedication.
Being ambitious, driven and always wanting to learn goes without saying, but at Jack that’s only half the story. We know you’ll approach your work with the same drive and self-motivation as an Olympian, having come from a fast-paced retail background, but the success of your business remains in what else you bring to the table. After all, a business is only as good as the people within it.
- An experienced retail manager
- A competitive, ambitious team player
- You love meeting new people everywhere you go
- A lover of our brand and lifestyle
- Self-motivated and a great communicator
- The life and soul of the party