Regional Account Manager
Regional Account Manager UK
This is an excellent opportunity to partner with a recognised and global player within shoe production and sales. You are offered a role with the possibility to impact and add significant value to ECCO’s growth plans. The role will allow you to establish lasting relationships within a dynamic, ambitious and global company.
As Regional Account Manager UK, the objectives are to maximize sales (pairs and net turnover) and profitability and achieve the targeted growth for your regional accounts. You will develop and grow both new and existing customers within the region through an integrated approach and total account management principles. Finally, you provide world-class service excellence to our customers while maintaining ECCO values
- Achieve pre-agreed sales targets of both pairs and net turnover
- Direct sales of Men’s, Ladies’, Children’s, Sport and Accessories branding divisions to regional portfolio accounts
- Ensure optimum implementation of the delivery window concept within your own distribution area
- Working with the EMEA West marketing department, be responsible for planning and executing retailer support activities within the brand activity guidelines
- Create seasonal account plans and regional business plans within the Salesforce guidelines & in line with the overall market sales strategy
- Grow and develop our network of business partners within your customer portfolio
- Participate as a member of the UK sales team, contributing to ideas and initiatives across all aspects of the sales effort in the UK
- Educated at Bachelor degree level (as a minimum).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably within the international retail and/or fashion industry (wholesale/conceptual sales).
- Proven track record in sales; meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent language skills, both written & spoken in English.
- Key competencies: commercially driven, results oriented, product understanding, communication skills, analytical skills, initiative, persuasive & influence skills, presentation skills.
What we offer
You can expect a challenging position with a high degree of conscientious and cooperative work style teamed with a careful, thorough and accurate handling of detail. A strong sense of duty and a concern for the needs of others is very important. ECCO’s innovative approach, which can be found throughout our value chain, from hide to high street combined with the aim of being excellent in everything we do, is what makes us stand out as a company. Adding sincere commitment where diversity and personal development take pride of place demonstrates why more than 20,000 employees around the world prefer ECCO as their employer.
Strictly no third parties.
Apply for Regional Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly