Merchandising Administration Assistant (International)
Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
- Develop & establish relationships with International Partners &/or Store Managers
- Participating in weekly calls
- Compiling weekly sales figures, highlighting external factors affecting trade by market
- Analysis of sales performance by market & product type
- Allocation of stock based on trade opportunities/feedback
- Liasing with Merchandising teams on intake requirements
- Intake management, updating weekly newness sheet and checking retentions
- Ownership of product set-up. Working with BAA to ensure all product information is communicated as per agreed process
- Management of markdown process
- Reviewing sizing to optimize sell thrus
- Excellent administrative & organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills including excel, powerpoint & AS400
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills & the initiative to resolve issues
- Strong team player with Hands on Approach
- High accuracy/attention to detail
- Good commercial skills
- Flexible / creative approach to work
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.