A successful and fast growing young British jewellery brand in Central London is looking for a detail oriented and analytical individual to join their supply chain team as Analyst. The role will support Forecasting and Replenishment Manager by ensuring that availability issues are captured in a timely manner so that buying decisions can be influenced to reflect latest trends and that key low stocks are brought to the forefront for team action. They will work closely with the overall Merchandising team to maximise store availability and ensure new ranges are launched on time and with excellence.
Merchandising Analyst: The Role:
The role aims to manage supply chain and store replenishment processes. On a day to day basis the Analyst will be working in a very fast paced analytical team, managing data, forecasts and inventory to ensure best optimisation of resources.
- You will work with Operations and Merchandising teams to ensure that store replenishment maximises sales and product availability across retail, wholesale and e-commerce channels.
- You will ensure that all NPD is in stores and on Web on time for launch
- You will manage and maintain SKU master data post initial setup to enable effective analysis and decision making
- You will ensure that inventory and the supply pipeline of packaging is closely aligned with that of jewellery to avoid both overstock and lack of availability specifically of all packaging and store collateral.
- You will contribute to process improvements for all aspects of inventory management.
Merchandising Analyst: The Person:
We are seeking someone highly analytical. Industry background is no bar, you could come from retail (fashion or non fashion) or fmcg or any other sector as long as you can demonstrate a bright and keen personality and strong analytical skills.
- The ideal person will have an analytical background – perhaps someone with a strong analytical degree with a couple of years experience in any analytical function in a head office environment.
- You will have advanced excel skills – v look ups, pivot tables, nested arguments, formulae,etc.
- You will be a good communicator as this role interfaces a number of functions within the business
- You will be dynamic and flexible, able to adapt to changing circumstances and deliver in a fast paced environment
If you would like to work for a global brand, be internationally focussed and you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply in confidence.
Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Merchandising Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly