Sales Manager - Luxury Brand - London
Seeking a proactive and ambitious Sales Manager with a minimum of 3 year's experience in a Wholesale Sales role to join a Luxury eveningwear and Bridal brand. Candidates must either have luxury experience or a strong knowledge of the luxury industry with a proven track record in a sales environment and an ability to build relationships with key accounts.
This British designer who has a shop producing high quality eveningwear and bridal.
- Launch the wholesale side of the business within the UK and eventually internationally.
- Understanding of distribution strategy for the brand and identify future potential partners.
- Sell seasonal brand collections to Key Accounts and Independent Clients alike.
- Compile end of season sales and product information reports to aid future development of the collection within the UK market.
- Maintain merchandising standards in the showroom and be responsible for stock inventory.
- Market research.
- Relationship building with clients ensuring long term partnerships.
- Organise and travel to trade shows.
- Understand and represent the brand values
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated to achieve company targets
- Be willing to adapt and take on new challenges and is driven to continually improve
- Seeks opportunities to be proactive and pre-empt client needs
- Demonstrates respect and politeness and regularly exceeds customer expectations
- Influencing and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The capacity to establish credibility and authority quickly
- Understanding of the luxury market
- Strong sales flare
- Offering a basic salary of £28,000 + excellent commission structure
Due to the extremely high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLUK and join the discussion on LinkedIn to hear about this role and more!
Apply for Sales Manager - Luxury Brand - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly