Senior Buyer - Knitwear
Senior Knitwear Buyer - Womenswear
Location: Australia based
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia's leading fashion retail brands, synonymous with catwalk, trend led styles.
This role reports through to the Head of Buying and Design and will see you accountable for leading a small team of Assistants and working in collaboration with the Design team.
Key accountabilities will include;
- Overseeing the full buying process
- Extensive trend knowledge and product development
- Commercial range building
- Financial ownership
- Ensuring brand consistency
- Proven track record working within a fashion retail buying environment
- Excellent understanding of knitwear
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of local and international fashion marker and trends
- Ability to liaise with all areas of the business
- Strong communicator and rapport builder
- Able to coach and develop a team
- Excellent planning, negotiation and influencing skills
- Understanding of all critical path processes
- Quick to react
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply with your CV in Word format via the link or call 03) 8199 0905 for a confidential chat.
On offer is a great, senior opportunity with this rewarding, fast paced and ever-growing business. Salary package on offer AUD $100'000 - $120'000 + pension + benefits + relocation package.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Senior Buyer - Knitwear
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly