Short description intro...
Our client is an established supplier based in Manchester who design and manufacture on-trend Womenswear to popular fashion retail outlets. They are seeking a Senior Fashion Designer to join their dynamic team.
About the company...
This Manchester based, dynamic and fast growing young ladies fashion supplier was established in 2009. Since they started trading they have developed fantastic relationships with a number of well known high street and online retailer.
Designing catwalk styles at affordable prices and supplying to all the key high street retailers in the UK.
Their product is targeted towards young, fashion forward and style conscious women who are seeking catwalk looks at affordable prices.
About the Senior Designer role...
The Designer will be reporting into the Founder & Head of Design of the business.
We are seeking an individual who has excellent CAD Skills, who is up on current trends and who has knowledge of working in a multi product environment.
You must have a keen eye for trend, colour and fabrics
Responsibilities will include:
• Liaising closely with clients to create a collaborative outcome
• Completing daily specs and tech packs using Excel Illustrator/Photoshop, to send to factories
• Create a fabric pack for each design
• Checking initial samples and ensure they are all met the initial design pack requirements.
• Assisting junior designers with day to day tasks
Our Client is seeking a candidate who has a passion for trends, who is fashion forward and who understands the process of creating gorgeous designs
• Minimum of 3 - 4years experience required
• Photoshop & Illustrator skills
• Previous experience within womenswear and a strong knowledge of the womenswear high street market is essential
• Garment construction knowledge would be advantageous
• Preferably work in supplier based companies
• You must also be an effective communicator & team player and be confident at building good internal and external relationships.
Established and growing company
Great career progression
Interview dates: ASAP!
If this role interests you please click on the ‘APPLY’ button and submit CV with current Salary and notice period or email email@example.com. Please note that you are eligible to work in the UK without any restrictions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A GRAPHIC DESIGN POSITION. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH A FASHION DESIGN BACKGROUND NEED APPLY.
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly