TOPSHOP / TOPMAN Store Manager
5 days left
- Job Type
Our Chester store is classed as one of our 'Core Stores' and is fundamental to our business. The store has a team of 40 plus and trades across 2 floors. Although it isn't one of largest stores in the business, it's a great place to experience all parts of the store and work more closely with the rest of the team!
To apply: (For Management Only!!)
Please nip into our store where one of our Managers will be able to chat with you about the role in more detail and how you can apply.
Our Store Managers get to look after everything that happens under their roof. There’s no such thing as a typical day, as one minute they could be walking the floor, whilst the next they’re overseeing the delivery. Whilst the store turnovers range massively, one thing you can be sure of is that they all have their own distinct personality and this comes from the Store Managers love for the Brand and the way they manage and inspire their people.
- Experience of managing a store in a similar fashion environment.
- Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
- Embracing the development of multi-channel advancements and understanding the commercial impact it has on our business.
- Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools in order to effectively identify risks and opportunities.
- Strong awareness of local knowledge to pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shifting trends and new market opportunities.
- Engaging leadership style that empowers the team.
- Proactive approach to self development as well as the development of others.
- Willingness to take responsibility and accountability for making decisions and communicating them effectively to the team.
- Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.