Senior Designer - Childrenswear Clothing and Accessories
This is an exciting opportunity for an established Designer to join a fun and creative supplier to the UK high street. Focusing on the design and development of unique product for the UK High Street. You will cover Hard and Softlines.
- Trend and Market research
- Sketch Designs and Produce Tech packs
- Add measurement specs where necessary
- Compile brochures and selling aids
- Meet with customers and take briefs, present ranges
- Manage customer expectations, approvals & deliveries
- Approve and manage tests / lab dips
- Adobe Illustrator or equivalent CAD package knowledge is essential
- Knowledge of tech specs and garment construction is essential
- Confident at presenting ranges
- Able to work well in a team
- Ability to update and work within the critical path
- Word, Excel and organisational skills
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to –
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Senior Designer - Childrenswear Clothing and Accessories
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly