TOPSHOP Flagship Deputy Brand Manager
2 days left
- Job Type
Our Liverpool store is extremely unique and other than Oxford Circus it is the only other store that trades over 4 floors. Architecturally it's stunning and although it sits on the outskirts of Liverpool ONE it's one of our busiest stores and is one of the Top 10 turnover stores in the business. It has a team of over 170 staff and a Management team of 14. The pace is unreal and the atmosphere keeps our customers in Liverpool coming back for more.
Our Topshop Deputy Brand Managers are multi-talented and can turn their hand to anything. Working in a Flagship store is fast paced, exciting and with no two days the same. They live and breathe the Topshop Brand, and they act as role models to their team; which could be anything up to 100 staff,
always showing them what great looks like. They work hand in hand with the Brand Managers in creating a great place to shop and work.
- Management experience in a fast paced retail environment (ideally Fashion).
- Genuine love for TOPSHOP/TOPMAN and proud to be a Brand Ambassador.
- Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
- Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools to create a good balance between visual and commercial.
- Strong awareness of local knowledge to pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shifting trends and new market opportunities.
- Engaging and fun Leadership style that empowers the team with the ability to give feedback.
- Self aware and proactive approach to self development as well as the development of others.
- Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
- Willingness to work late nights and early starts when required.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.