Our client is a leading, global apparel manufacturer working with a wide portfolio of leading retailers. They are now looking to recruit a Product Manager into their business, based in Sri Lanka.
Product Manager - The Role:
- Manage the product offer from Sri Lanka.
- Developing a good understanding of local mills, garment makers and other suppliers
- Work with the UK Buying and Design teams to understand the needs of the customer.
- Stay updated with UK fashion trends and product directions relevant to the customer.
- Work with the Merchandising and Technical teams within the local office to ensure the product offer is backed-up by excellent service and quality.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Along with the relevant Sales Director, set sales budgets for each relevant product category / department
- Ensure customer visits to Sri Lanka are well prepared and that visitors are always impressed.
Product Manager - The Candidate:
- You must be confident in motivating yourself and be able to operate in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a proven track record of building successful relationships.
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
- Extensive experience of working in the apparel industry in a similar role either based in the UK or offshore is essential.
- Sound knowledge of the UK high street is a must.
Product Manager - The Package:
- Competitive - depending on experience.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly