Our client is a leading, global apparel manufacturer working with a wide portfolio of leading retailers. They are now looking to recruit a Merchandise Manager for their business, based in Sri Lanka.
Merchandise Manager - The Role:
- Leading a team of local Merchandisers.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales, margin and profit targets.
- Developing and managing supplier relations across garment, fabric and trims.
- Supporting the internal teams in developing the customer relations.
- Implementing and managing merchandise disciplines.
- Responsible for KPI's such as on-time delivery, short shipments, leadtimes etc
Merchandise Manager - The Candidate:
- You will have previous experience in a merchandising position ad be looking for the next career move
- Previous experience in Sri Lanka would be a distinct advantage
- You must be confident in motivating yourself and be able to operate in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role
- Sound knowledge of the UK high street is a must
Merchandise Manager - The Package:
- Competitive - depending on experience.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Merchandise Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly