Senior Product Technologist
An exciting opportunity has arisen to for a Senior Garment/Product Technologist, working with a manufacturer, supplying to all the big hitters on the UK High Street.
Senior Product Technologist - The Role:
- Oversee and delegate tasks for more junior staff.
- Measure and check samples against specs
- Compile and update tech packs and brief suppliers
- Arrange and collate sealing samples
- Analyse approvals and test reports
- Liaise with off shore factories in a professional and productive manner
- Attend customer fit and development meetings
Senior Product Technologist - The Candidate
- Experience in a similar role with Socks is essential
- Knowledge of machinery and construction is essential
- Confident, clear and professional communicator
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload and manage others
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to update and work within the critical path
- Word, Excel and organisational skills
- Flexibility to travel to offshore factories.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Senior Product Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly