Flagship Store Manager - Luxury Sportswear Brand - Central London
£30,000 - £38,000 + excellent commission
About The Company:My client is a world leader in luxury sports clothing and accessories. A growing company with fantastic potential. They are now looking for a Store Manager for their London flagship store.
About The Candidate:
- At least 2 year’s retail experience at Store Manager within a premium or luxury brand
- Experience within premium or luxury sportswear would be beneficial but not essential
- A driven individual who can demonstrate excellent customer service, and be a motivational leader
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
- Exceptional people management skills are essential
- Proven ability to network, recruit, train, develop and assess talent
About The Role:
- To successfully manage a team, to drive a team to maximise all sales potential
- Manage and motivate a team to gain consistency across all KPIs
- Build proactive working relationships with all areas of the business
- To be a motivational leader who manages staff effectively and professionally and thrives on succession of their team
- To have a proven track record of retail successes
- To have an enthusiastic passion for the brand and product
- To manage and control costs at all times
- To be assertive and be able to communicate with different levels of management
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV via the link below.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Flagship Store Manager - Luxury Sportswear Brand - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly