Artworker - Ivy Park
JOB TITLE: ARTWORKER
In October 2014 Beyoncé and Arcadia announced a new partnership – an athleisure brand named IVY PARK which launched in April 2016. The joint venture is equally owned by Topshop and Parkwood Athletic with Sir Philip Green and Beyoncé both assuming roles of Founders. The partnership, not collaboration, is designed and managed by a newly created standalone team based in London. Ivy Park is set to establish itself as a global market leader in Athleisure, clothes which are appropriate for both athletic and leisure activity in the fastest growing sector in the womenswear market today.
The brand is already distributed into over 50 different countries across North America, Europe, Middle East and Australia. The scope of the brand within the market enables it to access consumers across a number of different channels from Premium Independents, Department Stores, Sporting Goods, Apparel Specialty and Pure Play. The ambition of the Brand is to become a market leader in its sector, engaging a core consumer set between 18-35 years to make women look and feel at the top of their game – whatever they’re doing and wherever they are.
We are currently recruiting for a driven and enthusiastic Artworker to join our team at Ivy Park. As a key member of the marketing team, you will manage the creation of creative material from brief through to final artwork. Strong InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills are a must as are a keen eye and acute attention to detail.
• Creating artwork for execution across all marketing channels including POS, media and digital.
• Managing all creative campaign assets for the brand, including image labelling, image folders, and distribution of creative assets to international partners.
• Managing approval of creative artwork coming from international retail partners and external creative agency, including advertising, POS and digital material together with traffic manager.
• Designing fortnightly ‘e-blast’ emails for the PR team.
• Working closely with our marketing team and Art Director on creative brand direction.
• Managing the Ivy Park brand guidelines document, updating seasonal changes and ensuring guidelines are adhered to by all international partners.
• Designing and creating presentations, templates and report documents for the marketing team as and when required.
• Responsible for ensuring brand consistency across all channels.
• Working closely with our external creative studio and internal marketing team on all creative work for Ivy Park.
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Proficient and experienced Creative Artworker or Designer with the ability to prepare small or large formats.
• Ability to communicate confidently and verbalize creative ideas to the team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint.
• Experience in Cinema 4D.
• Experience in designing 4D interior retail spaces desirable.
• A minimum of 3/4 years experience in a similar role.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with external agencies and Ivy Park team members.
• Must possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain a high level of attention-to-detail.
• Able to keep a cool head when multi-tasking and handling a number of projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrate a flexible approach to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
• Demonstrate a strong interest in fashion/sports, trends and athletics.
• To apply for this job, you must be able to provide a creative portfolio of your work.
Apply for Artworker - Ivy Park
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly