This is a great opportunity for a Pattern Maker specialized in children’s wear with an interest in a new adventure in Bangladesh, working for a dynamic and well known European fast fashion company.About the company:A successful and rapidly expanding childrenswear brand with offices in Europe and in Bangladesh is looking for an experienced pattern maker CAD educated to join their international team. Our client is offering an attractive salary and generous relocation package.About the pattern maker position...In this exciting role you will:
- · Work in close contact with Design and/or technical team in the European head office, delivering on time all patterns and specifications and making appropriate changes with Lectra until the fit is approved.
- · Manage the relationships with suppliers for product development (leading fittings) until the final approval for production
- · Monitor the suppliers’ performance and train/support them about European quality standards and processes.
- · Minimum 5 years experience as a pattern maker (CAD educated)/ quality controller
- · Wide experience in pattern making, pattern alterations, fitting reviews and approving samples within kidswear or womenswear brands
- · Must have an eye for detail or accuracy
- · Fluent in English (written and oral), and in French is a plus
- · Understanding of factory production and working in line with business critical deadlines.
Apply for Pattern Cutter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly