Do you have a passion for fabrics and love seeing the results of finding successful innovative fabrics??This is a highly sought after opportunity to join this young and passionate team of creative people as a Fabric Technologist!
Garment Technologist - The role
- This role involves being the go to person for any garment fit queries and amendments.
- Trouble-shoot any potential issues with delays to sampling or final production.
- Meet with the design and development teams to ensure that garments meet brand expectations from both an aesthetics and costing point of view.
- Manage and maintain the Critical Path.
- Along with the fabric technologist ensure all labelling meets current guidelines.
- Liaise with off-shore facilities verbally and in person when required.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team.
Garment Technologist - The Candidate
- Must have proven working knowledge of garment fitting and garment amendments.
- Experience of working with a diverse mix of products from jersey to knitwear and woven fabric is desirable.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to liaise with colleagues in other functions within the business.
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills and decision-making ability.
- You must be analytical and have the ability to produce & interpret fabric testing reports.
- A highly competent understanding of computer/IT systems and software.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Garment Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly