Talent Acquisition Business Partner – Interim
Monsoon Accessorize truly is a global brand. With over 1000 international branches in over 70 markets, coupled with over 380 in the UK, we are represented on five continents, and still growing. We offer exquisite products that represent individuality, originality and strong global brand values.
We pride ourselves on our focus on people and are constantly on the look-out for talented and highly creative individuals who are hugely passionate about our brand and who are searching for a challenging and rewarding career in fashion retail.
The Business is undergoing a period of transition as we settle into a new direction following a new Chief Customer Officer and Technology Director joining the team earlier this year. As such, the right person should have the necessary skills to work in potentially ambiguous, changing and dynamic times.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Business Partner to help deliver a high-quality proactive recruitment service. The role is for a period of 12 months to cover Maternity leave.
What will you do as a Talent Acquisition Business Partner?
- Provide a tailored and consultative service to Line Managers, ensuring that the specific needs of each vacancy are met and then design a focused attraction and selection plan, reducing cost and time to hire.
- Focus on direct sourcing, digital attraction and headhunting to ensure global talent pools are effective and all recruitment solutions are cost and time effective
- Create and develop “talent pools” for each business area and geography ensuring a presence in the local markets in which we recruit.
- Work with the wider HR Team to identify future needs, succession planning gaps and identify and build relationships with high quality external talent.
- Utilise labour turnover and leaver data to influence workforce planning in markets / departments as well as attraction, internal career management and candidate on-boarding.
- Promote internal career opportunities and secondments to global internal population proactively, appropriately benchmarking against external options where feasible
- Effective use of data from HR operations to inform decisions on hiring and support the up-skilling of managers in the selection process
- Establish ‘future talent' solutions at graduate and entry level, including promoting moves from Retail into Head Office, as well as seeking out high-potential candidates directly
- Utilise digital attraction solutions such as social media including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, pay-per-click search engine marketing, job boards as well as CV databases
- Maintain and develop a highly effective careers site with relevant content that is regularly updated and relevant to retail
- Articulate the Monsoon Accessorize employer brand and understand its perception in the marketplace through internal and external feedback
- Design and deliver initiatives to re-engage ex-employees to the business
- Ensure operational delivery of transactional and inter-departmental KPIs
- Deliver analytic data on KPIs, service levels, wider employment market and satisfaction as well as sourcing and channel effectiveness
- Work collaboratively with the Reward team to ensure pay scales are adhered to and market benchmarking is undertaken.
- To work with the Learning and Development team to design and deliver Recruitment and Selection training to the business, evaluating its success
What you will need to succeed as a Talent Acquisition Business Partner?
- Excellent listening, questioning and both written and verbal communication skills
- Team worker & ability to work in a complex process environment
- Administration and interpretation of psychometric tests
- High level recruitment and selection skills i.e. advanced interviewing, assessment centre development
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 26 days holiday, performance related discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and theatre shows, tailor made dentist plans and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!