Assistant Merchandiser - Accessories - High End Fashion House
Are you looking for a rare and exciting opportunity as an Assistant Merchandiser?
We are very excited to have taken on a role within a high-end fashion house. This luxury brand rarely opens its doors for new additions to the team, so for the right candidate, this is a fabulous opportunity.
Our client is an internationally renowned company and has been a household name in fashion for decades.
- Work closely with distribution teams and Boutique Managers to manage stock holding and stock levels.
- Support Buyers across buying sessions, analysis and coordination
- Ad hoc administration including reports, managing markdowns and obsolete stock
- Maintaining strong relationships with external suppliers
- Minimum of 2 years experience in relevant role
- Strong understanding and experience of Microsoft Office and Excel
- £29,000 DOE
Apply for Assistant Merchandiser - Accessories - High End Fashion House
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly