TOPSHOP Deputy Brand Manager
Our Tunbridge wells store is classed as one of our 'Core Stores' and is fundamental to our business. The store has a team of 30+ Although it isn't one of largest stores in the business, it's a great place to experience all parts of the store and work more closely with the rest of the team!
Our Deputy Brand Managers are multi-talented and can turn their hand to anything. They work in all areas of the store, from running the daily operations to rolling up their sleeves and helping create a visually stunning store. They are role models to their teams, always showing them what great looks like. They work hand in hand with the Brand Managers in creating a great place to shop and work.
- Management experience in a retail environment (ideally Fashion).
- Genuine love for TOPSHOP and proud to be a Brand Ambassador.
- Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
- Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools to create a good balance between visual and commercial.
- Strong awareness of local knowledge to pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shifting trends and new market opportunities.
- Engaging and fun Leadership style that empowers the team with the ability to give feedback.
- Self aware and proactive approach to self development as well as the development of others.
- Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.