Assistant Denim Designer
We are looking for a talented and creative denim designer to join a growing and busy design department of an exciting Manchester based supplier to the high street retailers and brands.
The supplier is renowned for producing young and fashionable designs and works closely developing market trends.
• Being responsible for designing and developing denim garments for all key accounts
• Trend presentations to senior level, commercially identifying fabric/styles appropriate to the business
• Confidently Initiate the Design and Development from concept to production
• Undertake regular Comparative shop reports and fashion trends
• International travel including Trade Exhibitions
• Working closely withing a team of designers, buyers and technologists to create commercial products.
• Ability to work effectively with customer design briefs.
• Strong organisation skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good written and verbal communication
• Ability to work independently and to adhere to the critical path
• Able to work under pressure
• Can –do attitude with a good understanding of woven and garment construction
• To work as part of a team
Please note all applicants must have at least 2 years’ experience.
Please send your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com
Apply for Assistant Denim Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly