Marketing Manager - Fashion Brand - London
Great opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to join a fashion brand as the Marketing Manager.
I'm looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Marketing Manager to join this growing brand. You will be responsible for the offline marketing, such as the mail out booklets, as well as the day-to-day management of online marketing via the Ecommerce website, emails, social media, etc.
Reporting directly to the owners, this role will be wide and varied and will cover all aspects of marketing - both offline and online.
You're main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing the brand's strategy
- Managing and creating the entire ecommerce online strategy and day to day website management
- Responsible for all online marketing including email campaigns, affiliate programs, Amazon market place, etc.
- Producing and managing budget and forecast plans to maximise profitable offline and online marketing.
- Involvement with Direct mail (all aspects of catalogue production). You will manage planning, production, and mailing of W&G catalogues. This involves working closely with the Owners and external suppliers such as the creative agency, photographers, printers, fulfilment house, Royal Mail etc.
- Responsible for the analysing of data, testing of email campaigns and using this information to optimise marketing activity.
- Manage the e-commerce website ensuring a seamless online selling experience. This involves ensuring all data and content is up to date and accurate as well as analysing and suggesting improvements and changes to the website.
- Maintain website promotions and offers.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure that the brand voice is consistent across all channels
- You will have experience with mail order and e-commerce strategy development as well as catalogue or high volume direct marketing.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to drive decision-making. (AOV, CPA, LTV etc)
- Understanding of customer profiling techniques to improve targeting.
- A full understanding of financial implications of campaigns and a results orientated and commercially focused approach.
- Track record of delivering financial results and hitting targets.
- Up to date knowledge of online e-commerce, websites, mobile and marketing eg SEO, PPC and use of analytics.
- Solid analytical and numeracy skills and enjoy number crunching to identify opportunities and focus on ROI.
- Strong Excel skills.
The Package :
- Up to £40k depending on experience
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!
Apply for Marketing Manager - Fashion Brand - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly