Assistant Menswear Merchandiser
Our client, a respected and established menswear brand are recruiting for an Assistant Merchandiser to join their growing team. The Assistant Merchandiser is fully responsible to maximise individual product performance through effective planning and trading.
You will be assisting the merchandiser to ensure that the optimum stock quantity arrives in accordance to critical path.
- Planning and Forecasting
- Updating and re-forecasting of WSSI,s and Monitor Sheets so as to identify OTB and potential overstock scenarios
- Analysis to ensure accurate range planning
- Managing the pricing strategy to ensure terminal stock targets are hit.
- Controls intake in line with departmental and company targets
- Works with Buying to ensure the Critical Path dates are accurate and reflected in any commitment
- Ensure that all sizing is provided to suppliers in compliance with the Critical Path and in the most commercial size roll for the relevant delivery date
- Provides DC with as accurate as possible intake and output targets both weekly and seasonally
- Develops good cross functional relationships within Buying and Merchandising ,Branch Merchandising and Retail Ops
- Maintains a professional relationship with supplier base
- Deputises for Merchandiser when required
Apply for Assistant Menswear Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly