Assistant Production Manager
Our client has over a century’s experience in the dyeing and finishing of textiles. For the last 25 years they have specialised in the production of workwear fabrics and is an acknowledged leader in the field. Due to a strong increase in business the now have an opportunity for an Assistant Production Manager to join their business in Lancashire, this role will involve day and night shifts.
Assistant Production Manager - The Role:
This is a challenging role, the successful applicant will have had some experience of modern manufacturing processes, ideally gained within a textile based organisation, be flexible, determined and self-motivated as well as having gained some experience of managing teams within a high volume, highly pressured, automated environment.
- This role reports into the Production Manager to ensure the smooth running of production across a number of shift patterns.
- Plan and monitor production schedules responding to changes as necessary.
- Work closely with maintenance teams to overcome production hold-ups, such as machine faults.
- Manage departmental budgets.
- Resource shifts to ensure correct labour levels are available.
- Drive quality standards and a continuous improvement agenda.
Assistant Production Manager - The Candidate:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A confident and capable leader
- Have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Have the ability to establish good working relationships.
- Have a creative approach to problem solving
Assistant Production Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary.
Apply for Assistant Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly