Our client is the leading UK manufacturer of commercial fabrics for interiors, health, education, transport and retailers. They are a global business with offices and clients around the world and have won a number of leading industry awards for their innovative and sustainable production. As a result of their continued success they now have a significant and fantastic opportunity at Board level for a Creative Director to join the team. This role can be based in either London or Yorkshire.
Creative Director : The Role
- To be the inspirational creative ambassador of the business, heightening brand awareness by representing the business on the world stage.
- As a Board member, help drive business growth, develop the Company vision whilst ensuring corporate governance is maintained.
- Develop the product vision that will not only inform and direct the Business's direction, goals and strategies, but also inspire the design feed, customers and all key stakeholders.
- Being responsible for product direction, branding and showcasing in the showrooms and at exhibitions, this role spans both marketing and product development.
- With customers at the heart of everything they do, stimulate the design of innovate, high quality, value-adding products that reflect the Business's sustainability brand in the marketplace.
- Generate design ideas that, through proof of concept stage, lead to value-adding products that delight our customers in the global contract and transport markets and enable growth targets to be met.
- Work closely with the A&D community to ensure the Business is and remains the "go to" Brand during project development.
- Deliver high level seminars on design related industry subjects whilst commanding the attention of the room through vision and storytelling, with the aim of setting the Business apart from its competitors.
Creative Director: The Candidate
- The successful candidate will be a highly experienced and renowned designer with knowledge and understanding of textile design and construction.
- Be a business critical outward looking person who understands, senses and influences the direction of the product markets.
- Have a clear understanding of how interiors, office, healthcare, transport and hospitality spaces are evolving.
- International experience at the highest levels in a commercial environment with the ability to work confidently at Board level.
- Ability to lead, inspire and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- This candidate with have the "wow" factor and gravitas with a real natural flare for storytelling and selling the brand.
Creative Director: The Package
Highly competitive package that reflects the seniority of the position.
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Creative Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly