Product Range Manager
Responsible for the research and development of commercially successful product ranges.
With over 220 years of experience and expertise, our client is dedicated to creating quality, durable, stylish-fitted footwear designed especially for children of all ages.
As a Product Range Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop seasonal product range plans, approved by the Product Director
- Research the market for product offer and price referring to trend reports, market statistics and comparative shopping
- Visits key retailers and analyse feedback for continuous improvement of the range
- Review sales of current ranges by style, colour and fit
- Seasonally forecast new ranges and present to directors the anticipated ROI on new unit and lasts
- Brief products to the design and technical teams and co-ordinating the development of prototypes within the set timetable
- Launch new product ranges with marketing support
- Jointly approve with technical and quality departments a 'confirmation sample' and specification prior to production
- Communicate to the sales force and key retailers the new ranges, supported by research data
- In conjunction with the resourcing/technical team, ensure profit margins are on target
- Contribute to the resourcing strategy and visit suppliers
- Enter product detail into the product development software from Briefing stage
- Participate in the 'Innovation Funnel' process in order to drive sales though the introduction of unique products
Our ideal candidate will be a highly organised and numerate self starter with a strong consumer goods branded background. An excellent communicator and influencer who is looking for a new challenge where results will be rewarded. As a Product Range Manager you will have the following:
- To be a team player
- Have the ability to influence and build positive relationships
- Good communication skills
- Organised and work to time-lines
- Have a proven record in delivering results in Product Management
- Have a proven record in Market Analysis
- Experience of dealing through overseas suppliers
- Proficient in use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages.
Competitive basic + Relocation support.