Assistant Technical Manager
Assistant Technical Manager - The Role:
This is a challenging role, the successful applicant will have had some experience of modern manufacturing processes, ideally gained within a textile based organisation, be flexible, determined and self-motivated as well as having gained some experience of managing teams within a high volume, highly pressured, automated environment.
- This role reports into the Technical Manager.
- Co-ordinating development projects and reporting back to senior management/manager.
- Communicating and resolving technical problems affecting production and quality.
- Ensuring and maintaining high standard of quality control within production departments.
- Building strong interdepartmental relationships
- Liaising with customers and regulators
- In-process inspection, testing and report writing.
- Implement corrective and preventative measures to ensure contiual improvement
- Auditing systems and processes.
- Manage departmental budgets.
- Resource shifts to ensure correct labour levels are available.
- Drive quality standards and a continuous improvement agenda.
Assistant Technical Manager - The Candidate:
- Qualification in Textile Technology, preferably to degree standard but not essential.
- Proven experience within the dyeing and finishing sector, preferably have production experience.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Sound knowledge of woven fabric process.
- Project management and implementation experience.
- Experience in management systems and auditing(9001,14001)
- Proficient in MS Office packages and be able to quickly learn and utilise new bespoke systems.
- Have the ability to establish good working relationships.
- Have a creative approach to problem solving
Assistant Technical Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Assistant Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly