VIP Personal Shopper (German Speaking)
DON’T CHANGE FASHION FOR A SEASON. CHANGE IT FOREVER.
Our Offline-Marketing team is one of the largest within the business currently consisting of 38 Farfetchers across 6 teams, PR, Brand Marketing, Editorial & Design, VIP Shopping & Social Media. You will have exposure into all of the work our brilliant teams do. From creating the revolutionary content for our Editorial features and stories, launching our first ever ad campaign ‘The Unfollowers’ to running a world class in-house PR desk, this is the chance to work with some incredibly creative and innovative fashion professionals.
FOR THE MOST CREATIVE CURATORS IN FASHION.
We’re looking for a proactive and fashion forward VIP Personal Shopper to come on board and join our Global VIP Personal Shopping team supporting our large database of clients & boutiques. The VIP department has grown extensively over the last few years with plans to expand further, offering a world class service to our high-end luxury clients covering Asia, Europe, Russia, U.S and the Middle Easr. But we won’t stop here.
We recently hit the ‘400’ mark and are now partnering with over 400 boutiques across 35 different territories. Since launching in 2008, with just 25 boutiques in 5 countries, we have now grown into a global business with 10 local language sites and have managed to build a cohesive community of the world’s best curators of fashion. We launched Beauty & Kidswear this year and have achieved huge success so far which has in turn increased our following, our presence and allowed us to gain a whole new array of customers. With over 30,000 global customers contacting us per month on average, we have truly grown into a global business and demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
This role will be responsible for the continued development of our VIP offering, ensuring that existing clients are developed, establishing new clients and delivering the VIP department targets. You will provide expert advice and give the highest level of customized service possible to individual clients. Our ideal candidate will be bilingual, have proven and extensive sales experience, and have a strong a track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop the Farfetch client base and nurture existing clients
- Provide advanced knowledge of products, trends and a professional service to our VIP clients
- Assist our VIP clients with all customer service enquiries via phone, e-mail, chat and social media
- Build lasting relationships with VIP clients, develop open channels of communication and become a reliable advisor
- Ensure sales targets and customer service KPIs are met
- Work closely with the PR and marketing teams
- Work in partnership with key boutiques
Who You Are:
- Black book with a substantial list of live clients
- Fluent German speaker
- Digitally aware and savvy
- Extensive knowledge of current trends and luxury fashion designers/brands
- Ability to deliver financial targets
- Ability to exceed client expectations with a ‘think outside the box’mindset
- Confident, articulate and a self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time efficiently
- A real drive for results
- Professional attitude and a real pride in quality of work
- Tenacity with a smile
- A dedicated team player
- Good cultural awareness
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following...
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships