Customer Service Supervisor
ENCOURAGED. SUPPORTED. INSPIRED. WE WANT YOU TO FEEL ALL OF THESE THINGS AT FARFETCH.
In Customer Service, you’ll be part of a creative family who are the voice of our brand. You won’t read from a script. We’ll trust you to deliver an impeccable service to our luxury brand customers in your own way. And have some fun in the process.
Our Customer Service team has grown extensively over the last 3 years, with a global team of around 200 employees worldwide. Our customer is at the forefront of our business and our multilingual advisors strive to ensure we’re offering a first class service to our customers all over the globe. The UK team currently consists of 24 Customer Service Advisors, 3 Style Advisors, a Supervisor, a newly appointed Customer Service Manager and a small Training & Quality division.
We recently hit the ‘400’ mark partnering with over 400 boutiques across 35 different territories. Since launching in 2008, with just 25 boutiques in 5 countries, we have now grown into a global business with 10 local language sites and managed to build a cohesive community of the world’s best curators of fashion. We also launched Beauty & Kidswear this year and have achieved huge success so far which has in turn increased our following, our presence and allowed us to gain a whole new array of customers. With over 30,000 global customers contacting us per month on average, we have truly grown into a global business and demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
WE’RE CREATING A GLOBAL SUCCESS STORY BY GIVING TALENTED PEOPLE THE FREEDOM TO EXPRESS THEIR INDIVIDUALITY. AND YOU ARE NO EXCEPTION.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our customers and partners across every communication channel. You will be managing a team of Customer Service Advisors to ensure productivity and a consistent delivery of service excellence.
What You’ll do:
- Provide leadership and guidance for the UK Customer Service team
- Set clear objectives for Customer Service Advisors and manage their quantitative and qualitative performance
- Monitor real-time workload and queues/backlog across all channels; work closely with Real Time Supervisor to reallocate resources according to queues
- Act as point of escalation for the UK team for customer complaint and IT related support resolution
- Identify individual rep training needs, train/coach Customer Service Advisors and coordinate with Training team for continuous development
- Manage team attendance and report any discrepancies to Real Time Supervisor
- Lead daily Kaizen/continuous improvement efforts with team to ensure high level of service
- Work closely with global CS Supervisors to ensure consistency of training and process
Who You Are:
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service with a results driven attitude
- Experience in customer service managing a large, global team, preferably in a luxury fashion retail environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage uncertainty in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Self-motivated, confident and articulate
- Passion for luxury fashion and a good understanding of fashion brands
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages
- Strong listening skills
- Positive approach to change and can-do attitude to drive business results
- Flexibility in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships