Assistant Merchandiser - High end Jewellery - London
This world-renowned luxury jewellery business is seeking an assistant merchandiser to join their team. The role will support each market through a balanced product assortment, in line with the sales, performance and the business strategy.
- Support the merchandising team with the effective weekly allocation of stock across all stores.
- Liaise with logistic, production and quality control teams for deliveries (set priorities), replenishment and shipments.
- Support the franchise team: Process franchise orders, build order tracker, monitor sales/stock and make recommendation on stock replenishment.
- Managing the intern
- Preparing and reviewing all sales and stock analysis to support the planning process
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of working in an international environment is desirable
- Salary up to £23,000
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLRetail and join the discussion on LinkedIn about this role and more!
Apply for Assistant Merchandiser - High end Jewellery - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly