Merchandise Administration Assistant - Fashion Retailer -London
My client is a longstanding Fashion Retailer who offer quality product and optimum customer service in all aspects of its business. They are currently seeking Merchandise Administrative Assistants to join their their childrenswear and separate girlswear teams.
- Visiting competitors and any the brand's stores and give feedback of any relevant findings/suggestions
- Seeking solutions to issues raised on the Critical Path and suggesting appropriate course of action to team
- Taking an active role in weekly allocation meetings
- Aid the assistant merchandiser with regular order summary
- Previous experience in Fashion Retail Merchandising
- Clothing experience highly desirable
- Driven and attentive to detail
- Ideally a background in retail
- Up to £18,500 per annum
If you meet the above qualifications and this position sounds relevant to you, please apply with your CV to Jacqui at email@example.com
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLHeadOffice and join the discussion on LinkedIn about this role and more!
Apply for Merchandise Administration Assistant - Fashion Retailer -London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly