Customer Insight Analyst
NEW TECHNOLOGIES. BIG CHALLENGES. THE CHANCE TO BE PART OF SOMETHING GENUINELY GROUNDBREAKING. THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE THINGS WE CAN OFFER AT FARFETCH.
Digital Marketing is one of the largest teams at Farfetch consisting of 50+ people split across 5 main teams; Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science. Made up of experts in the field from a variety of different industries, they are responsible for working across all of our global markets. They make sure our presence remains high and mighty with new and existing customers, setting us apart from our competitors and ensuring we are always one step ahead of the curve.
FOR THE BOLD. THE ONES WHO CHALLENGE CONVENTION AND DARE TO DREAM.
Due to rampant growth, we are looking for a Customer Insights Analyst to join our team. You will analyse website performance, customer shopping behavior and digital marketing campaigns. This position requires a highly numerate person who is excited to work with big data, interpreting the numbers and translating them into actionable items.
The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced, start-up environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will be a part of the Marketing Research & Analytics team that supports Digital Marketing channel managers. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with other key business functions, from Visual Merchandising to Product, in our London and Porto offices. You will plan and execute analysis and develop recommendations for marketing strategies based on commercial objectives.
What You’ll do:
- Take vast amounts of data in raw formats and identify key insights, working with website analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others as necessary
- Ensure the accuracy of data and reports to ensure the highest quality of standards
- pre/post analysis
- Growth/optimisation opportunities based on internal as well as external (industry & competitor) trends
Who You Are:
- University degree must include a strong focus on statistics and/or data mining. The successful candidate will likely have an advanced degree in physical sciences, maths, economics or engineering
- Must have 3+ years previous online marketing experience, with understanding and exposure to the different marketing channels and how they affect each other
- Must have strong technical skills for processing and analysing large amounts of data:
- Advanced expertise using Excel and SQL. Experience with Tableau would be a plus
- Working understanding of web analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- Good technical knowledge of tracking systems and websites, BI, data warehousing, etc.
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- Comfortable working to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to draw out insights from the data and to develop actionable recommendations
- Ability to evaluate commercial implications of a marketing campaign
- Experience working towards commercial metrics and targets (e.g. revenue, profitability, customer satisfaction)
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships