Store Manager and Assistant Manager (Central London)
1 day left
Loake Bros. is a family shoemaking business in its fifth generation based in Northamptonshire, whose main London shop in Princes Arcade (Piccadilly) has been trading for 5 years and the City store for around 3 years. Loake have been making hand-crafted Goodyear Welted shoes since 1880 and are one of the leading men’s footwear brands in the UK and Internationally, selling to over 50 countries.
To assume management responsibility for our City (Bow Lane) store, managing the staff and work rosters whilst ensuring that sales targets are met and delivering the best retail experience and customer service possible. You will report to the London retail manager and have constant support from the Sales Director and head office team.
- To provide the best possible service within a busy London boutique store environment, especially concentrating on establishing the best fitting possible from our extensive collection of footwear
- To inspire and motivate staff and to communicate well across all levels of the business
- To manage the day to day running of the store and represent the Loake brand on all areas of customers’ expectations
- To be responsible for the visual merchandising of the store and maintain high standards of stock control and tidiness.
To secure the calibre of candidate we are seeking, we are offering a competitive package including:
- Basic salary commensurate with ability and experience
- Sales bonus
- Company Pension
Please contact Andrew Cory with your CV and please specify whether applying for the Manager or Assistant Manager’s position.
Apply for Store Manager and Assistant Manager (Central London)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly