E-Commerce Sales Manager Strategic Accounts Converse
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
"Without You, We’d Just Be Collectors of Our Own Stuff"
Business equals selling stuff. That’s the basic model. The more complex awesome model is creating stuff that people identify with and then you figuring out how to get it to them. We need people like you: creative, dynamic problem solvers who see it as more than business. Who see it as giving people the tools of self-expression and individuality.
Job Location: Berlin, Germany
In this key role of Strategic Account Manager you contribute to the development of the digital sales strategy and maximize profitability for the company and the account. You are responsible for achieving assigned sales results by bringing in new and maintaining existing business. You report into the Commercial Director AGS (Austria, Germany, Switzerland) and the role is based in the Converse office in the vibrant Berlin city center.
In this role your main responsibilities are
- Create sales plans, business solutions, analyses and think creatively
- Be the key driver for the digital sales strategy in the AGS marketplace
- Be responsible for one/few of our biggest digital accounts in AGS (Austria, Germany, Switzerland)
- Be accountable for the account performance and results
- By creating a superior partnership with the account you develop account plans with the customer thru close collaboration
- Lead, Coach, Drive, Inspire the cross-functional account team
- Minimum of seven years’ work experience , of which at least 4 years of relevant e commerce sales experience
- Experience in working with major accounts
- Advanced financial and business skills
- A passion and drive to develop the current business
- Structured approach to work assignments
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken – German a plus, not a must
- Bachelor degree or higher, which can be compensated by + 2 years of relevant work experience
- A sense of humor, a great work ethic and a flawless sense of cool
- Availability to travel : to other cities in Germany and to the European Head Quarters based in the Netherlands
- Relocation to Berlin – Converse offers an attractive relocation package
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Converse is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.