TOPSHOP / TOPMAN Flagship Operations Manager
3 days left
- Job Type
Stratford is an ever evolving and fast paced, high profiled store and can be found at the entrance of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The Shopping Centre was purposely built for the 2012 Olympics and since then our Stratford store has become one of the highest profiled stores in the business. It has a Management team of 16 and a store team of over 150 staff. It trades over 2 floors with TOPMAN sitting next to TOPSHOP on the top floor. The pace is unreal and atmosphere keeps our customers coming back for more.
An Operations Manager is the backbone of the store and is there to make sure everything runs smoothly so our customer’s can buy what they want, when they want it. They are the ‘go to person’ for all things operational, whether it’s controlling the store costs or ensuring our stock hit’s the sales floor – fast!
- Experience of being a Store Manager of £4million+ managing big teams within a large space store.
- A strong awareness of local knowledge and understanding of the competition.
- Able to react quickly to changing situations and deliver at pace.
- A knowledge of all store processes including; payroll controls, stock loss, office controls and general expenditure.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to predict and plan for future challenges and business growth opportunities.
- Strong influencing skills to challenge the business processes and procedures.
- Ability to translate data and information effectively in order to identify trends and improve sales and commercial practices within the store.
- Self awareness and proactive with self development.
- Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
- Willingness to work late nights and early starts when required.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.