Technical Pattern Cutter
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Pattern Cutter join a successful established, fast paced jersey and woven supplier to the high street retailers and brands based in London.
- The pattern cutter will be responsible for all pattern alterations on sealer and production packs (including all relevant paperwork)
- Ensure all patterns are approved and factory/production ready and in line with the critical path.
- Main day-to-day duties are assessing the garment and ensuring that it is well balanced, fits the intended customer and is suitable to progress into sealers and then production.
- Assessment is based on several factors, including fit comments, garment itself and the pattern.
- The job involves pattern amendments and corrections, alterations, re-balancing, re-blocking, preparing patterns for production and general problem solving.
- Excellent pattern cutting skills with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to see and solve issues on a garment and amend pattern accordingly
- Accurate paperwork updates
- Understanding and managing relevant areas of Critical Path
- Ability to work in a team as well as drive own workload through
- To understand the importance of critical time lines and possess the ability to work well under pressure
- Communicate with factory and deal with their queries quickly and accurately
Apply for Technical Pattern Cutter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly