We have an opportunity for a young and experienced Merchandiser to join an established, fast paced and successful Jersey and Woven supplier to the high street retailers and brands based in London.
- Managing and raising purchase orders
- Monitoring the critical path including lab dips submissions, approvals, samples (development and productions) prices and ensuring on time fabric delivery and garment production.
- Dialoguing with factories and customers across email and phone
- Working closely with garment technical and sales in advising if there are any delays or amendments so that the critical path can be amended.
- Analytically and commercially minded looking at opportunities to repeat orders on fast selling product lines
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communicator
- A good understanding of the supply side and has worked in the supply sector
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Good decision maker
- Able to work under pressure
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent attention to detail
Apply for Wholesale Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly