6 days left
- Experienced Non-Manager
We are a privately owned fashion business with two womenswear brands, Wrap London and Poetry. With a turnover of around £30m we market our ranges in America and Germany as well as the UK, with all our clothes exclusively designed by us at our studio in Parsons Green, London. With our focus on original design and beautiful fabrics, our brands have a premium positioning and are only available directly from us on-line or through our printed catalogues. Established over 18 years ago we have also opened our first flagship store for Poetry, near Sloane Square.
We are looking for a Merchandiser to join our team. This is a hands-on role and one in which you can make a real difference to our business. You would work with the Product Development team to influence decisions and help deliver commercial, on-brand ranges. Your analysis and planning skills would be put to good use as you manage stock levels and availability across all sales channels and provide relevant information and reports to other business functions. As a good relationship manager you would also build strong relationships with suppliers to ensure timely stock deliveries.
Specific Requirements of Candidate
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in womenswear merchandising
• Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
• Highly competent in Microsoft Excel, with proven experience of manipulating large/varied data-sets
• Organised and methodical with a keen eye for detail
• Previous experience of working in a multi-channel environment desirable, but not essential
• Self-starter able to independently problem-solve
• Influential, decision maker
• Excellent customer focus
Please read the attached job description for more information about the role
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com stating why you would be right for the job.
Apply for Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly