Our client has an envious portfolio of premium lifestyle brands and due to growth and significant investment are currently looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their exciting forward thinking team in their recently refurbished London based studios.
The role of Operations Manager will be to provide a high level of support through “hands on” operational involvement. You will report back to the Head of Operations on all projects and provide a strong analysis. You will be expected to liaise with all departments across the business on an ongoing basis ensuring all new initiatives are put in place and adhered to.
- Reporting to the Head of Operations and working closely with all departments to support the company strategy, business priorities and targets.
- Instigating on an on-going basis the creation of procedures and systems to optimise efficiencies across the business.
- Manage the provision of reporting and information ensuring its access to all individuals, key areas and teams.
- Using open feedback mechanisms from the operations team with other departments to ensure the integration of information, new process and change.
- Provide operational support to the creative team including advising on import and export requirements
- Support the AX systems migration project.
- Support the China office set-up project.
- Review and agree customer operational manuals.
- Taking decisions on matters relating to the day to day operations within defined work area, including the strategic planning of resources.
- Liaising with other departments to understand and identify business critical issues in order to ensure the alignment of tactics and strategies.
- Liaising with external suppliers/customers etc. as required.
To be a success in this role you will possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written to include report writing and group presentations
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Commercially competent and able to produce and understand financial data
- Excellent organisation skills, able to prioritise
- A collaborative team player – concerned with the team success as well as individual performance
- Visible leadership skills – can motivate others to achieve
- Solution-orientated, decisive by nature
The Ideal candidate must be:
- A self-starter – high energy levels
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Strong professionally – credible with integrity
- Good listener – will challenge constructively and respond well to feedback
- Able to use MS Office applications – Word, Outlook, and Excel to an excellent standard
If the above sounds like you then please apply using the button below and submit your CV with a covering letter.