Luxury Assistant Boutique Manager
Zachary Daniels Recruitment are exclusively recruiting for a new store opening in Central London.
Our client is looking for a Assistant Boutique Manager who is dynamic, driven and commercial and has experience working in luxury retail. My client is looking for someone who has a strong client book in the luxury markets and is able to develop it further.
Our client is known for its unique and edgy designs. This company sets trends that have paved the way to become today's international lifestyle brand. They are UNIQUE - PASSIONATE - EXCLUSIVE!
- Delivering an exceptional level of client experience
- Assisting the the store new store opening
- Conducting interviews and general recruitment
- Implement structure and guidance
- Achieving targets and KPI's
- Training and developing the staff and holding regular reviews
- Making sure the sales floor is presentable at all times
- Making sure you keep to companies guidelines and policies.
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Managing CRM
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Previously worked in Luxury retail
- Previously held management role
- Extensive client book
- Stable background
Salary package - £35,000- £45,000 + Bonus (this will be depending on experience)
Zachary Daniels specialises in premium/luxury recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for the Luxury Assistant Boutique Manager role.