HR Systems Project Manager - FTC
ENCOURAGED. SUPPORTED. INSPIRED. YOU’LL FEEL ALL OF THESE THINGS AT FARFETCH. WE’RE CREATING A GLOBAL SUCCESS STORY BY GIVING TALENTED PEOPLE THE FREEDOM TO EXPRESS THEIR INDIVIDUALITY. AND YOU’LL BE NO EXCEPTION.
You will join a progressive and innovative Global People and Talent team which has recently grown rapidly to 42 people globally. Our department consists of HR Generalists as well as specialists in Recruitment, Learning & Development, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Systems and Internal Communications. By joining the team you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of our brilliant work as we shape the future for Farfetchers in creative and inspiring ways.
From hiring stars for our fast growing business to providing extensive learning and development for our 1200 innovators, we pride ourselves in creating a ‘Happy People Revolution’ and a company that people dream to work for.
FOR THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF FEELING VALUED.
Reporting into the HRIS Program Manager you will be responsible for the client side project management and delivery of the new HR system globally.. You will lead on the successful migration from current systems and lead project teams to successfully deliver the agreed project plan within desired timelines and budget.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering HR system implementations on a global scale within the cloud based, SAAS realms. You will have a strong technical understanding of these systems and will be capable of managing multiple work streams to drive successful delivery of this.
What You’ll do:
Project Delivery & Management:-
- Manages the project delivery from original concept to final implementation; including effectively managing the day-to-day operational and scope aspects and is responsible for the definition and delivery of project plans to support this
- Leads & directs project team in the alignment and clear vision of the aims and definition of the project scope and outcome of this high profile project
- Engages both external (3rd party implementation team) and internal stakeholders, to ensure clear project direction is provided and leads the communication between these parties
- Responsible for ensuring relevant project documents are provided and maintained throughout project lifecycle to demonstrate effective project management and governance is adhered to and where risk / issues raised are addressed appropriately
- Produce regular RAG and resource reports on project status to aid decision making, prioritization and effective resourcing of project teams
- Leads on the evaluation and recommendation of design and technical solutions as part of the system configuration and build to ensure best end user & system experience is optimized
- Manages the migration of existing data and works with current providers to ensure the close off of legacy systems is successful with relevant overlap
- Manages the integration and testing of payroll providers with new HR system
- Communication of dependencies for project timescales
- Set out terms of reference and workscope for each of the stakeholder work streams and work closely with work stream project teams to ensure delivery of these as per agreed project plan
- Coordination of internal resources involved in project;
- Ensure that all issues submitted are resolved to the satisfaction of all project stakeholders through the use of agreed Project Issues Log Support and deliver agreed communication strategy & delivery
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent in education and experience
- Professional project management accreditation desirable
- Must have strong technical knowledge in related technologies and system implementations
- A background in human resources, payroll, or financial systems
- Effective management of project budgets
- Proven track record of successfully delivering and project managing the implementation of cloud-based software platforms globally
- Implementation specialist or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines, identifying the necessary steps and moving forward through completion
- Strong change management skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Senior stakeholder management
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships