International Sales Director
Position: International Sales Director for a branded fashion business
Salary: £100,000 - £150,000 depending on experience + Benefits package
Our client an internationally recognised fashion house are going through a strong period of growth and acquisition. This has resulted in them introducing new levels into their senior team. They are looking to attract a high performing International Sales Director from within the fashion sector.
This position has been introduced to drive the continued growth of the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for devising a 3-5 year sustainable business strategy with the CEO. The Sales Director will be responsible for implementation and execution of the strategic business plan.
You must already be operating at Director Level within a branded/licenced fashion organisation to be considered and you will have a proven track record of delivering financial growth and increased market share.
Key requirements and responsibilities will include the following:
- You will be fully P&L responsible
- You will be expected to increase the UK and R.O.W brand exposure and turnover
- You will be expected to identify International opportunities within emerging markets
- Launch wholesale “branded” product portfolios
- You will be expected to grow and develop the international wholesale and distribution networks
- Structure the sales team according to business strategy and growth
The ideal candidate will have:
- Multi-channel branded fashion background
- Experience in setting and implementing business strategy and objectives in order to achieve long term business plans
- Ability to work collaboratively across International Trade, e-commerce, Retail, Design, Buying & Merchandising, Digital Commerce and Marketing functions
- You will be a highly analytical individual with a proven ability to report at all levels
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- The ability to lead with a customer focused approach
- The ability to balance both strategic and hands on responsibilities (this is most certainly not and ivory tower role)
- Dynamic and ambitious with the ability to motivate and collaborate at all levels throughout the business
In return for this skillset this organisation offers both financial reward as well as extensive opportunity for career advancement.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please apply via the link below. Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 10 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.