Online Production Coordinator - TOPSHOP
Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
As an Online Production Coordinator at TOPSHOP you will be reporting in to the Online Production Manager, and will be responsible for the delivery of day-to-day content across all Topshop digital channels, as well involvement in high profile campaigns and projects.
You will work closely with Group Ecommerce, Systems and development teams, Digital Creative department and wider brand Marketing and Visual Merchandising teams.
Key responsibilities include:
• Scheduling and time management of all Production tasks
• Supervision of all Online Production Assistants in day-to-day tasks
• Ensure the Production team receives all assets needed in order to complete tasks and projects to ensure smooth and efficient workflow
• Involvement in projects to improve CMS systems, including the development of new templates and functionality
• Take responsibility for ensuring content launches on time, accurately across all sites. Resolving any issues in an effective manner
• Manage the production and development side of large high profile campaign projects
• Work with external agencies to integrate functionality online, across all channels
• Main point of contact for the online and offline teams in raising issues and bugs found across all Topshop and Arcadia channels
• Work closely with Digital Design and offline Creative teams to ensure projects are followed through and deadlines are met
• Constantly review responsibilities to ensure workload is equally distributed between Production Assistants
• Work with other Teams’ coordinators and management to ensure all processes are followed and suggest changes in order to improve efficiencies
• Line management of two Online Production Assistants
• Support Online Production Manager with ah hoc requests & deputises in managers absence
• An interest in Fashion and online retail
• Experience with Project Management in a digital environment
• Experience with Content Management Systems (desirable)
• Experience working with mobile and device applications
• Experience working within a very fast-paced environment
• Highly organized and exceptional time management skills
• Display flexibility and adaptability to the changing needs of a growing department and industry
• Able to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks in order to meet competing and changing deadlines
• Ability to confidently communicate with external teams effectively to coordinate assets and resolve issues
• Ability to proactively think laterally around obstacles, using initiative to identify and propose solutions
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
• French or German language skills would be desirable but not essential
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.