L.K.Bennett is looking to recruit an exceptional Receptionist to be front-of-house, to act as first point of contact for visitors and callers and to undertake a range of other administrative tasks as identified by the Business Services Manager.
This role demands a naturally friendly, confident and efficient individual with great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
This role is based at our Head Office in Shoreditch, London.
The main focus of the role and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- First point of contact to welcome visitors to head office, following the correct sign in/out procedure, then notifying relevant members of staff of their arrival
- Ensuring all areas of the reception area are kept tidy at all times to reflect the luxury brand
- Monitoring FOB activity for employees, ensuring a record is printed daily for fire evacuation purposes and notifying management of any discrepancies
- Handling phones, directing calls and taking messages for all staff
- All aspects of postage including receiving post and distributing to staff, franking, couriers, sending Payroll slips, receiving and dispatching parcels etc
- Booking travel and accommodation on behalf of visitors and members of staff via taxi, train and air, ensuring relevant travel requests have been completed and signed and all travel has been logged as per company policy with expenses filled out.
- Keep track of all travel and courier invoices, making sure they are signed off by the relevant departments
- Purchase and maintain levels of stock for office, kitchen and stores
- Provide administrative and general support to the Business Services Manager as well as coordinating the caretaker’s workload and keeping on top of Head Office Maintenance
- Managing various email inboxes quickly and efficiently, ensuring any queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Comply with Health & Safety Regulations
- Booking and preparing meeting rooms, organising catering for meetings and arranging team lunches as and when required
- Order and distribute lunch vouchers
- Support at Company events
- Reconciliation of credit card expenses for Directors
- Assist the PA to the CEO with small tasks
- Reception training for lunch covers and holidays
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Charismatic with a positive attitude and a polite and friendly manner.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and remain calm under pressure
- Hands on approach and ability to multi task with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to assume responsibility in a confident manner
- Educated to A level standard with at least one year working in an office environment
- Familiarity in implementing admin systems and databases
- Good telephone manner, with excellent interpersonal, communication, time management and written skills.
- Reception experience is desirable
APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE 7/10/16* - PLEASE NO AGENCIES
*any applications received after this date may not be considered
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly