HR Advisor (Retail)
An iconic luxury brand based in London are looking for a HR Advisor to support the Senior HR Manager in providing professional and proactive support and advice to the EMEA region of the business. The successful candidate will be working collaboratively with the HR team and taking ownership for the coordination of the retail recruitment cycle. This is a new position for the brand during a period of exciting growth. You will be directly reporting into the Senior HR Manager who will fully support your development and career progression in the business.
- Take responsibility for coordination of the end to end recruitment process for all retail roles across the UK and Ireland, working closely with both Country Managers and Store Managers at all stages.
- Support the Senior HR Manager, in the recruitment process for corporate head office employees within EMEA.
- Act as a main point of contact for retail employees across the UK and Ireland, handling general employment enquiries, escalating when necessary to the Senior HR Manager.
- Maintenance of the recruitment candidate trackers and HR CV talent pools
- With the support of the Senior HR Manager, ensure retail line managers actively follow the absence management process, by sending information regarding absence trends and trigger points, and advising on the capability and conduct processes when necessary. Highlighting and resolving issues as they occur.
- Provide support during return to work interviews and re-induction plans, specifically after LT absence.
- Sending and completing employee references for future new joiners
- Maintenance of the HR Information System alongside the HR Intern, entering all employee information (processing of new starters, leavers, holiday and absences), ensuring records are kept accurate and up to date.
- Support the Senior HR Manager in the implementation of talent and development strategies
- Conduct exit interviews and work with the Senior HR Manager, EMEA to conduct regular analysis on information collated.
- With the guidance from Senior HR Manager, EMEA, advise line managers and employees on statutory rights and responsibilities e.g. maternity/paternity leave, flexible working applications, maternity re-induction process.
- Support the Senior HR Manager, EMEA in the management of the investigation/disciplinary process, attending as a note taker where necessary in addition to advising on appropriate action and procedure when guided.
- Responsibility for drafting and sending out all employment correspondence for the retail store team, e.g. offer letters, contracts of employment, amendment letters, references.
- Work with the internal client group to provide guidance in relation to probationary periods and in collaboration with the Senior HR Manager, EMEA, develop line managers on the performance management process. Ensure probationary reviews are completed on time and probation letters are issued along with benefits packs upon successful completion.
- Ensure line managers understand the policies and procedures and encourage compliance.
- Take ownership for the absence procedure by overseeing the logging all absences within EMEA (holiday, sickness and other)
- Support in the coordination of the annual pay review process
- Support Group HR projects
If you have experience at HR Assistant or Junior HR Advisor level and would like the opportunity to step up, please do apply for this role.